Thursday, September 1, 2016

Lovin' my Thai Harem Pants!

Thai Smocked Waist Cotton Pants in Solid Black

Solid Color Drawstring Women's Yoga Massage Pants in Black -

My fave pair - I live in these now!  Love to wear these for yoga, light/short PiYo workouts or just lounging. They feel like very lightweight linen without any scratchiness or stiffness, almost like you are not wearing any pants at all - they are so airy!

Geometric Mandalas Jumpsuit Harem Pants in Red - perfect for hot days (I have gotten many compliments wearing this!)

Peacock Eye Women's Harem Pants in Navy - amazingly soft and oh, so pretty!

I recently ordered a few (yes, a few! well, since they are so well-priced) pairs of the Thai harem pants that kept popping up as sponsored ads in my facebook feed. They came fast & I absolutely love them, they are sooo comfy! The intention was to work out in them, but a couple are 'dressy' enough to wear out!  Check out their website to order : https://www.harempants.com/  #harempantsdotcom

No comments: