Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Previous Fall Picnics


I decided to go through all of our Fall picnic pics from last year, after looking over my last post & reminiscing some more.

Can you spot the praying mantis?


How 'bout now?


Close-up

Hiding again

Check out the sunshine!

And the colors!


All smiles!

Below are some pics of our 2004 picnic. It was a dark & dreary day as well. We were wearing scarves & gloves, so it must have been cold! The quality is pretty bad, and these are retouched in Paintshop Pro, they were from my old digital camera that died.


I didn't find any 2005 pix, we either must not have gone (which I doubt, as I don't know what would have stopped us from going), or we may not have taken any pix, which is more likely (as we probably didn't have a working camera!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you still own a purple & red lumberjacket...I had the same one when I was a teenager!!

Annie Ruok said...

My sister actually FORCED me to get rid of it not too long ago before we moved & she helped me do a closet cleanup! I still miss it sometimes!